Transformations Esthetics & Wellness
Deal Value Amount: $25.00
Acne targets both Adults and Teens. Put your best face forward this Summer with an Acne Calming Facial and receive a FREE travel size skin care kit.
Ladies, just think how good it will be not having to wear makeup to the Beach!
Guys, no more embarrassing "Back-Ne". Yes, this Facial can be redeemed for use on the Face, Neck, Chest or Back area!
Your Facial includes:
* Full Consultation
* Double Cleanse with gentle blend of Cucumber and Benzoil Peroxide using a Facial Brush
* Vitamin C Enzyme Mask to help Lighten Redness and/or Scarring
* Salicylic Acid Gel Mask to kill bacteria
* 25% Anti-Oxidant Solution to feed your cells Vitamins and Nutrients
* Restoring Serum to encourage healing
* Matte Moisturizer that will absorb excess Oils without drying out your skin and provide much needed hydration
* Steam and Extractions if needed
* Neck, shoulder and scalp massage
* Hydrating lip treatment and eye treatment if needed
* Travel Size Acne Skin Care Kit
- No cash value
- No change or credit will be issued
- Cannot be combined w/ other offer
- Can not be used for gratuity
- Deal Expires 7 Days After Received
- One per person
Business name: Transformations Esthetics & Wellness
Location 2: Suite #219 Jupiter, Fl 33477
(next to FlowerMart)
Business description: Several years ago, while living in South Florida, and nearing 40 years of age, was feeling the need to "regain my youth". I found myself in the waiting room of a Plastic Surgeons office. While waiting my turn for a Consultation, thought I would thumb through a few photo albums that were placed in front of me.
Thinking that I would be looking at before & after photos of different nose jobs, tummy tucks, lip enhancements etc., imagine my surprise when I saw children! Children who had been born with facial defects appeared first, followed by adult men and women that had encountered tragedies such as house fires, car accidents etc.
Upon hearing my name called, I carried one of the photo albums into the Surgeon’s office. Questioning him about the photos, he revealed to me that during the Summer months, would donate his time and expertise to travel to third world Countries to help these people. Then he asked me the magic question: "Why are you here"?
With a lump in my throat, I confessed as to how completely humbled I was looking through those photos. Then I answered his question..."I came here today willing to pay you to make me look better than perfect"...."These people are hoping that you can make them look somewhat normal"...
That day changed my life. I too wanted to help others...make a difference... and that day in my mind…,
Transformations Esthetics & Wellness was born!