Hope Health and Wellness
Health & Beauty
Deal Value Amount: $75
Do You Have A Weak Bladder? Most of us Do!!
Urinary incontinence — the loss of bladder control — is a common and often embarrassing problem affecting everyone from young mothers to nursing home patients. The severity ranges from occasionally leaking urine when you cough or sneeze to having an urge to urinate that is so sudden and strong you wet your clothes frequent.
Types of urinary incontinence include:
1. Stress incontinence: Leaking urine when you exert pressure on your bladder by coughing, sneezing, laughing, exercising or lifting something heavy.
2. Urge incontinence: Having a sudden, intense urge to urinate followed by an involuntary loss of urine. You may need to urinate often throughout the night, causing a disruption of healthy sleeping patterns. Urge incontinence may be caused by a minor condition such as infection, or a more severe condition such as a neurological disorder or diabetes.
3. Overflow incontinence: Frequent or constant dribbling of urine due to a bladder that does not empty completely.
4. Mixed incontinence: Experiencing more than one type of urinary incontinence.
- No cash value
- No change or credit will be issued
- Cannot be combined w/ other offer
- Deal Expires 7 Days After Received
- One per person
Business name: Hope Health and Wellness
Location 2: 4290 Professional Center Dr ste 101, PBG FL 33410
Business description: Dr. Andrew Hope has been providing Palm Beach County with Chiropractic care for nearly 30 years. He graduated from Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, Georgia in 1986 and received his license to begin practicing in 1987. He began his career working alongside other Chiropractors until he branched out and started his own practice in West Palm Beach in 1989.
Dr. Hope’s first practice was called Hope Chiropractic and was run in a space that was only 1,300 square feet. Despite his business running smoothly, Dr. Hope had bigger plans than just running a Chiropractic Facility. Since he was a student, Dr. Hope had dreamed of running a one stop shop medical facility where patients can get all their medical needs in one location. Dr. Hope eventually decided to pursue his dream and moved to a 2,200 square foot space. He hired a Physical Therapist, Massage Therapist, and Medical Doctor, and launched what is now known as Hope Health & Wellness.
Keeping the overall wellness of each patient in mind, Dr. Hope decided to implement a weight loss program in both locations 4 years ago known as Ideal Protein. Each office has its own Ideal Protein Weight Loss Coach to ensure you are precisely following the program and receive the best results possible. Alongside Ideal Protein, Dr. Hope also decided to implement the only FDA approved treatment for urinary incontinence (weak bladder). This is a treatment that was developed in Germany nearly 15 years ago, but has just recently come to the USA. It is the only technology of its kind and is proven to significantly improve symptoms of urinary incontinence.